Monday, February 17, 2014

Five Things From Luvocracy: Nifty Stuff For Your Home

Luvocracy is a wonderful, amazing little corner in the world wide web. I have to say that I've cheated on Pinterest one too many times with Luvocracy. What makes it so special is that you can easily shop for the things you see and post (or 'Luv') straight from their site. It's convenient. It's inspiring. It's plain and simply... genius.

I've been seeing a lot of nifty home decor from the site, so here are five of my favorite things so far. If you're not on it yet, get on it and register for a Luvocracy account. You can find me at luvocracy.com/MissGranger.



I love terrariums in general, but if they come in tilted cubes, shut up and take my money.



While we're on the topic of geometric shapes and plant life, check out the awesomeness. I especially love the copper finish.



It strangely reminds me of a stick insect. I love it.



There's nothing better than reading and drinking and cleaning yourself at the same time. Multitasking at its finest.



I find this extremely convenient and at the same time one of those things you wish you invented.

Again, if you are not on it yet, register at Luvocracy and let's 'Trust' each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment